Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 8


This week we are having fun with the Letter F and the Shape Square.
Squares are everywhere and SO much fun!

To add to our Letter of the Week, I came across some more great Bible Verse visuals, check them out at  Mama Jen - (inspired from LOTW curriculum done by 1+1+1=1 Raising Rock Star Preschool.) and I Can Teach My Child.

I really appreciate their well done ABC scripture cards. I printed, hole punched and attached them with a book ring :-) Thank you Ladies!


 



Our version: The ones from I can Teach My Child, were the bigger of the two at 5 1/2' by 4 1/4". SO, I took the ones from Mama Jen and glue sticked them to some construction paper cut to size.



Last, in reference to scripture memorization, I just found out I won the book "The Well Versed Family" 
from Mommy Missons  blog  :-)




I wasn't raised memorizing scripture so I have been praying and researching ways to make this practice fun with life application for my family. I also subscribe to a website called "The Scripture Lady" who has great tips as well. I want to hide scripture in way I can in to my children’s hearts to prepare them for a life learning and showing God’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment