Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wise and Foolish Man

Week 21 of 36


Learning Poster
Books for the Week

Munchkin reading to Daddy

Doodlebug wanted to join


O visuals

My ABC Bible Verse

ABC's of Character

Wise and Foolish Man verse. We also sang the song with hand motions lots this week. We also asked if  what the boys were doing would be considered wise or foolish based on what God would want.

Wise and Foolish felt board set up

Table pocket chart help


Tracing strip and Counting card

White board reminder

More O verses

More random reading around the house :-)

All of our books we read from

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat to see your week laid out! I'm considering this for my children. My son and daughter each had birthdays last month (now age 4 and 2) and I think I will do the 3s curriculum anyway.

    I started the 3s this fall, but it just didn't seem like the right time. Now I'm not sure if I'll double up or skip some things, because it would be nice if I could start the 4s in the fall. Hmm.

    Anyway, will be following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete