Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 2012- Armor of God

I have to say in light or some national issues going on right now, God is amazing to have this planned since November to look at the full armor of God this month.


Books, craft and activity

Talking about heroes with their armor as we watch Auto B Good

Printables of songs, lessons, scripture, flash cards and a game

Munchkin and I playing the game. We spin the game piece and talk as
we find the right piece of armor to dress our people

Wearing the belt of truth

I put together one craft to use as a visual from Oriental Trading Company.
He'll do one himself later in the month with friends.










Armor of God battles with the guys! I did something a little different with playtime this month, because of the nature of the theme, I kept it to boys ( little sisters could tag along....)













I also have some knight academic fun planned to go along with the faith theme.


A friend lent us a castle so we could talk about knights and their armor

No comments:

Post a Comment