Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Favorite Faith Books

I recently had a conversation the other day with another mom about finding great faith based books to support the bible. She mentioned it was difficult for her, so I thought I would share our finds for my friend and who ever else is out there looking. I did order the majority of these off of Amazon. I also found a few at consignment stores and half price books. Enjoy and if you have others you'd like to share, please leave a comment or email me :-)

If it goes through the alphabet with our Faith, we are there :-) 

Little Blessing series by Kathleen Long Bostrom

Debby Anderson hardback books
Debbie Anderson boardbooks

The Story of.... by Patricia Pingry

Favorite Bible Verse series by Dandi Daley Mackall

Parable series by Liz Curtis Higgs

God Counts series by Mindy MacDonald

Beary Patch Bears by Melody Carlson

100 Ways by Stephen Elkins

God Gave Us by Lisa Bergren


Wimicks and others by Max Lucado

If Jesus.... by Jill Roman Lord

God, I need to talk to you about.....by Dann Carr or Susan K Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment