Saturday, December 10, 2011

Advent 2011: Day 10


“I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a sceptor will rise out of Isreal./ I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star”




DAY 10: Star (Numbers 24:17) Bright and Morning Star (Revelation 22:16)

Read and discuss. These are challenging verses. 

Activity: Make star cookies. 

Bible: What important star do we talk about at Christmas? Jesus is even brighter than that star. Wise men followed the star. If we follow the star--Jesus--where will it lead us? 

Activity: Decorate your home with stars for Christmas. 

Language Arts: Make a word poem from STAR: S is for_________ T is for ____________ and so on. 

Be sure all of this is being kept in your Christmas journal. (Even include your Christmas cookie recipe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment