Monday, February 18, 2013

Prodigal Son

Week 25 of 36

Learning Poster

Books for the Week

Visual Corner
Reminder board in the dining room

VERY aptly timed character trait


Also very relevant this week

Church with a toddler and preschooler isn't always easy.

Tracing our letters


 Prodigal Son:
Different version from children's bibles

VeggieTales version of the Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son felt board and bible story
Charlie Church Mouse Kinder program on the Prodigal Son


Resting from Big Thoughts for Little People. We listened to the scripture on our tablet.

Pulling out our Child Training Bible more this week to address situations that come up with our boys

Family moments this week:
This is how the boys say bye bye to daddy in the mornings. So glad to be able to do this regardless of what time  daddy has to go in.

Book open, child in lap. One of my favorite sites around the house.

Our flexible schedule also allows me to be there for my extended family. My niece (far right) lost her new born son this week. My other niece (far left) and I flew out for the funeral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment